Saturday, January 06, 2007

Announcing... something's gonna happen!

CarlRocketBlast
As you may have noticed, our main URL is blank, and we haven't updated this blog in eons. See, what happened is: Powerloafing got acquired by a media giant, and preparations are being made to bring Powerloafing to every cubicle. Sorry to be so vague, but we are contractually obligated not to blab. But, we can say it's gonna be BIG. Sometime in '07 you will be directed to the coolest URL on the planet. Get ready to go into overtime wasting the company's time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeehaaaa! Blast off!

2:44 AM  
Blogger David Silverlight said...

The site is awesome!!! I have done hardly any work since first visiting. I am looking forward to seeing what is to come.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never lost faith, Powerloafer! Never! Not even after you promised an update in April. I checked the site on a monthly, and even weekly, basis. That said, I hope your new deal covers the UK.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have stapled my hand twice while trying to look over this site !

I'm suing you for a powerloafing coffe mug !

See you in court !

I gotta go shred some documents now.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on guys when you gonna be back on our computer screens!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home